The National Convention Centre has been designed to be a fully accessible venue. Please find below a list of the following accessibility options:
- Ramps are located at the Constitution Avenue and Glebe Park entrances to the Centre.
- All function rooms, including all 5 theatres, accommodate wheelchairs.
- A passenger lift provides access to both levels of the Centre, and to the top level of the car park.
- Hearing loops have been installed in the Centre’s 5 Theatres and Ballroom.
- Easy access toilets and baby change stations are available on both levels of the Centre.
- The National Convention Centre has wheelchair access to all public areas.
As a guide, temperatures in Canberra in November range from 10°C to 23°C.
All communication with registered delegates will be by email wherever an email address is provided. If you register and do not receive a confirmation by email within five working days please contact the Meeting Secretariat, Encanta, by phone on +61 3 9863 7609 or email: email@example.com.
Delegates carrying commercial goods or samples may need to obtain permits for their goods depending on the nature of the goods, regardless of value. Quarantine and wildlife regulations and other restrictions may also apply to certain goods. All travellers must declare amounts of $10,000 or more in foreign or Australian currency (notes and coins) you take into or out of Australia. For more information visit www.customs.gov.au.
The information provided on the website is correct at time of publishing. The Meeting Organisers reserve the right to amend the program as circumstances dictate.
Meeting Sessions: Smart Casual
Welcome Reception: Smart Casual
ASM Gala Dinner: Lounge Suit / Cocktail
If you require first aid contact any of the Convention Centre staff or the registration desk for assistance.
Complimentary wireless internet access is available to Meeting delegates throughout the National Convention Centre. Please see staff at the registration desk for further information.
The Meeting Organisers recognise that some delegates may have special dietary needs. Please advise the Meeting Secretariat either via the registration form or in writing should you wish for them to make alternative arrangements on your behalf.
Please Note: Dietary requirements received less than 72 hours prior to the event cannot be guaranteed. Kosher meals may be available, however please note this will be at an additional cost.
A range of parking options are available, including:
Monday to Friday
- Entry before 5pm, up to 2 hours: $7.00
- Entry before 5pm, up to 4 hours: $11.50
- Over 4 hours: $19.50
- Lost ticket: $19.50
Weekend (Per Exit)
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday: $6.00
- Entry after 5pm: $6.00
Multi Exit Ticket (To be purchased at Reception only)
- Weekday: $23.00
- 2 day weekend pass: $9.00
Visa, MasterCard and American Express payments incur a merchant service fee (MSF) of 1.5%, Diners Club payments incur an MSF of 3%.
The ACT Government imposes a strict no smoking policy in venues, restaurants, bars and shopping centres in Canberra.